Tuesday, June 12, 2012

GIRL CRUSH

I will forever adore Sam Adams!!!! Not as famous as the beer, but waaaay cuter! I love her pixie-like features and "whatever-goes" kind of style - bohemian in a sort of way (teenage wasteland meets retro meets girl next door).


I love anything leopard print - but the simplicity of this shift dress make this one waaaay cool- not at all body con ♥ AND THOSE CAT EYES! The next look is another one of my favs - and it was shot by it-girl photographer Felisha Tolentino. (Her site is here.)This is another way-cool chick  - that I'll gush on another time :-) :
Here's a set I put together in honor of the rockin' Sam Adams -
Midtown Girl-Next-Door


(Wild Fox T-Shirt, Jeffrey Campbell Hmong Sneakers, Scrunchies (For that top knot!!!), 90's Denim Button Up, Nasy Gal Bam-Bam Shorts, + AJ Morgan Wendy Sunglasses)
 
Cheers, Felis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages