Sunday, June 10, 2012

THE SUMMERTIME + INTRO

+ plans:
although I've been using tumblr often, blog spot seems like a more appropriate place to post massive things - like obsessions, vlogs, thoughts, questions - about everything I love, which includes fashion, street style, curiosities, physics, archaeology, global lifestyles (+traveling!), + music (and playing it)

sadness, because it's been a lonely summer - I'm traveling w/ my twin sister and her "significant other" most of the time - and my closest friends are so busssssyyyy!!! Can i have a "find-a-friend" hotline pls.

What I'll be doing this summer - PREPARE FOR VLOGS - 
♥ Summer Music Program (Late June)
♥ Malaysia Trip (All of July)
♥ Back-To-School Prep (Early August)

cue non-stop bass practice all of this week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages